Tuesday 17 April 2007

Have You Finnished?

Morning all.

Its gonna be another scorcher here in the south, and unfortunately ive got a cold...Bugger!!!! I always seem to get an illness when its hot outside, and it doesnt help the healing process..

I see YLE have invited all previous participants for Finland to attend the last dress rehearsal on Saturday 12th May. Wow that should be fun for them. Its YLE's way of saying thank you. Surely not for stuff like this; possibly the worst Finnish entry of all time:



Or this come to think about it....this really isnt good either...



40 years on and finally something just clicked...



Ok I did say im not going to cover the eurotrip's, and I am sticking to my guns on this one, but I am left in amazement as Alenka (favourite amongst some OGAE members) is touring Japan?!?!?! Yes, I know...what is she thinking? Somebody tell her she must have boarded the wrong airplane....

Talking of OGAE, it is still rather worrying that the UK have yet to register on any of their fan polls, pretty much anywhere...I am starting to wonder whether I am completely alone in thinking this will be the UK's year. I am more inclined to say top 10 now :-) However, I still hold a small (rather fading) candle for Scooch.

Any thoughts of a Jemini moment are well and truly premature at this juncture though!

No comments: