Tuesday 27 March 2007

Interview with Beverlei Brown from Making Your Mind Up Fame 27/03/2007


Hello Beverlei. Thank you for taking time out for this interview. Ive only got a couple of questions for you.

SW: Were you happy with your performance at Making your mind up?
BB: I felt that I could have done a few things better(dont ask I'm not saying what) but overall I felt I did ok.

SW: What are your thoughts regarding the winning act, Scooch? How do you think they will do at Eurovision?
BB: I'm happy for them and all is fare in love and war. They might do well if they change their trolleys and serve coke instead of pepsi

SW: Are you happy to have been given the chance to perform your new single to the UK audience live?
BB: Yeah maan 6.7million people saw me perform, so It was a great oportunity

SW: Will you be watching eurovision on 10th May? Will you be routing for the UK?
BB: NO!!!!

SW: Would you consider taking part in Making your mind up in the future?
BB: No been there done that, Next

SW: Many eurovision fans feel if you had sung as a solo artist you would have been in the final 2, perhaps even win making your mind up; would you consider singing as a solo artist at a future making your mind up?
BB: personal I feel that if I had entered on my own, I would'nt have got so far in the competition, if it was'nt for justin I dont feel that they would have even considered me at all to represent the UK baring in mind that all the contestant were well known artist in their own right apart from myself

SW: Finally, any words for those fans who voted for you at making your mind up?
BB: I thank you all sooooooo much for the support that you have given me if it wasnt for you guys I wouldnt have come in 3rd place

SW: Thanks for taking the time out to take part in this interview. Good luck in the future.

Editor Note: I got this strange feeling she didnt really enjoy her Making Your Mind Up experience. Hmmmmm.....Cant say I blame her.

I also think its fare to say Beverlei doesnt really like eurovision. I have to say she did give a perfect performance, and her voice is fantastic. From all at straighteurovision, we wish you the very best for the future Beverlei. Something tells me she could have a big future in music!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Beverlei would have done so much better without Justin's screeching. You dont need to be famous to get a good result. Look at Cyndi.

Straighteurovision said...

It seems Beverlei would disagree though!