Sunday 25 March 2007

Sophos Visionary dream & Semifinal Predictions

Just a quick word on the new version of the song; fab!!!!!

Its so theatrical, and builds up to a nice rave in the middle section. Im going for Georgia to qualify handsomely for the final!

My Prediction from the semifinal below, Ill put together my thoughts on each song in the next few days:

Bulgaria
Georgia
Belarus
Switzerland
Denmark
Macedonia
Norway
Malta
Israel
Latvia


Probably contentious above, but I think Slovenia, Turkey, Poland, Cyprus will fail to impress. I can't see Cyprus getting through at all; in fact I recon they will finish pretty low. It is a good track to listen to, but I believe it wont be as memorable by the time 28 songs go by; 28 songs, now that sounds like a long long long long time doesnt it?

No comments: