Wednesday 21 March 2007

Odds & Ends

Important news shows that the early runners and riders for eurovision 2007 include Greece, France and Slovenia.

Personally I cant think of anything worse than Slovenia winning. The song is yuck, and will be a 3min toilet break for me.

The main favourites however, still include Sweden, Belarus, Germany, Cyprus, & Russia, and depending on which bookmaker you check the UK; interestingly or not so, its mainly UK bookmakers who have the UK towards the top.

I must admit 19th position with a catchy, cheesy bite of pop may just do it, and Im becoming more and more confident day by day of a top 10, then top 8 and now top 5 position for the UK. Hey you just never know....

My tip for the top would be Malta however, and I have a sneaky suspicion, enough to make me place a tenner. Ive not always been wrong with my esc predictions; correctly predicting latvia in 2002, Turkey in 2003, and oh wait Belgiums One Life by Xandee....hmm...shit happens! I never said I was perfect. Not only that on more than one occasion Ive had a dream that Malta won esc 2007, with UK amongst the top 3.

No comments: