Saturday 12 May 2007

Final Rehearsals Almost Complete

Morning All!

Knackered again this morning; Mrs Straighteurovision woke me up to tell me that either Belarus or Turkey are going to win....bless her, she hasn't seen Ukraine either. Not only that I have a bet with her mother that Scooch will finish top 5....whereas she is convinced that they will finish bottom ...aaaagh must remain optimistic, must remain optimistic!!!!

Having said all that Mark is dangerously near having his clothes removed tonight, and dancing naked down around euroclub. Ukraine may very well win, but for me Russia, Turkey, Serbia & Belarus are serious contenders. I think following thursday's voting, it could be a case of big four, bottom four!

Right a great press conference with Lordi yesterday, except for the twats who kept asking 'what do you think of the georgian song?' or 'How will France do?' It was obvious the poor guys didnt have a clue about anything, but they did look great, and noone can underestimate what these guys achieved for Finland....








Also, the finnish singer for 2007 Hannah was doing the rounds in the press centre. I just can't get Finland this year...and I think its destined for around 20-24th place which won't be fair to the finns who have simply outdone themselves this year. The organisation for fans is incredible, except their inability to give out tickets for the euroclub or to make the whole accrediation elitist thing feel just that little bit more elitist!





So the UK to be top 5, a visit to kiev next year, and Mark to lose his clothes....sounds like a good night!

P.s. I bumped into Ed last night, and as I had removed the camera from my pocket, he had vanished into thin air....he is so elusive! Straighteurovision promises to continue the search! If you see this man, please photograph him and send to sdjwild@hotmail.com asap

No comments: