Thursday 10 May 2007

Todobobo




Straighteurovision caught up with todomondo....lovely boys! They mentioned that they had created their song in under 3 days....3 minutes more like! They should be top 10 on Saturday, that im convinced of!




I also go to meet and greet DJ Bobo too...I happened to make him late for the third rehearsal which of course wasn't at all the plan. Maybe he could have sprouted wings and flown to the arena. Whats the dummy shit all about? They look like a bunch of twats who are trying to rob marks and spencers one evening...

Everyone is talking about Verka winning on Saturday. Im hoping she finished around 24th place. What eurovision needs is a good ole' knees up...followed by some duty free!!!!

Sopho of georgia has her fans. watch out for those with faces painted as england flags...bless them! I remember having my face painted with england colours for a football match once; its not nice when your team loses, and youve had your face painted for the occasion...I think you get my jist...Georgia is not going through on today's effort...

It also occured to me that there will be 18 unhappy delegations tonight...must bring my camera! :-)

Right, time for shit, shower and shave and off to the semi-final, while passing go and collecting 200 euros....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, georgian flag on my face halped them to qualify to final... :) even I'm totally not georgian :)