Saturday 5 May 2007

What A Day!

Morning

I'll keep this short and sweet today, because frankly i'm getting seriously jealous of those already in Helsinki.

By the way, when visiting the stadium dont forget it's metro Pasila. You have the press centre and hartwall arena both near the stadium I am reliably told!

Gotta say that Turkey looked amazing yesterday and for me have looked the best of a good bunch over the two days. Serbia has been dissapointing and so has evridiki! My tip to qualify hasnt really changed, but have to say its looking more and more like bulgaria and serbia may not make it, while poland, slovenia and moldova may surprise.

My buddies Andorra didn't let me down, and I think they will sail into the final. Stayin on a rock theme, the vote for the most bizarre vocals of this contest go to newcomers Czech Rep.



Cant wait for today's second round of rehearsals....I shall keep you all posted!

Below is a list of videos of the best performances thus far:

1) Slovenia


2) Turkey


3) Andorra


4) Moldova


5) Belarus

No comments: